Monday, April 13, 2009

.Five.

I'm up writing my vows tonight. Still not sure if we are going with traditional or our own, but a few things came to mind so I made sure to jot them down. I'm pretty positive I will read them in the morning with disgust. I keep thinking about what a lucky person I am to have David in my life. It's damn near impossible for me to actually share with someone the way I feel about them. Sure it's easy to say I love you and to ramble off a list of reasons why, but it's hard to actually stop your day for even a moment, look someone in the eye and tell them that you are honestly grateful for them. I don't know how my vows will turn out, but I feel pretty confident my marriage is going in the right direction, so I guess that's a start. Anyways, please wish me luck on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment