Monday, March 30, 2009

.Two.

This is a post from my facebook. I think its quite pleasing, so I'm posting it for everyone on here...
-
I have a sleeping disorder. Lately, it's been to the point where I can't get to sleep until... oh I'd say 4-5 am and them I'm up and running around 10 or 11. I know that's still a decent amount of sleep, but I believe it is the daylight sleeping to night time sleeping ratio that is effecting my life.

I watch a lot of commercials - I don't believe there is a lick of good television on after 11pm - and often find myself settling for something like Roseanne, MTVs "I can't believe I'm Gay"- Flip this House- or some other lame television that is meant to waste our lives. Getting to the point... this sleep number thing is looking better and better by the night. 

It all started with an episode of Family Guy. I forced myself to sit through the commercial because I didn't know where the remote was and Family Guy was coming back on. Once the remote was back in hand, the following night, I decided to venture off into other television worlds while the commercial was on. To my surprise the SAME sleep number commercial was on 6 of the 50 or so channels I flipped through. I decided to count the number of times I saw this commercial come on in a three hour television watching binge. The finally tally? 23. I may have counted it two times here and there seeing as how each commercial lasts and ungodly amount of time. 

More of today... I hate Sleep Number commercials. I am starting to believe the government is watching my every move and forcibly pushing this product on people. 

Next weeks topic... Luminess Air. The air brush make up you can do yourself!
-
The post for luminess air has not been completed due to extreme procrastination... or life retardation if you will. 



No comments:

Post a Comment